On our path to becoming the world's favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Engineering at Klarna is an inspired, customer focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers. At Klarna we optimise for quality, flow, fast feedback, focussing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
Our engineers make some of the most significant decisions for the company and we are looking for bold, open and curious developers. As a Klarnaut, you’ll be inspired to contribute to the growth of Europe’s most highly valued fintech and your work will reach millions of users.
We are now looking for skilled Engineers to strengthen Klarna’s Regulatory Reporting team.
What you'll get to do:
- The team “LEAP, OX & Improvements” within Regulatory Reporting Management is developing Klarna’s next generation solutions for External Reporting processes.
- As an engineer in the team, you will be involved in the design and development of a state of the art RegTech infrastructure to enable Klarna to meet current and future regulatory requirements. This includes implementation of the full process from data sourcing to transformation and integration to Klarna’s RegTech solution.
- Currently we are revising all of our data flows completely and developing a brand new data pipeline. This cloud based pipeline is built by using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Glue and S3-buckets. We are driving towards a less complex and more streamlined environment with CI/CD development and automated pipelines. You will also work with Amazon Redshift, Klarna’s big data warehouse hosted in the Amazon cloud. We work in an agile fashion with weekly sprints and daily standup/checkouts.
- We are working in a dynamic environment where the growth and learnings are tremendous. Klarna is a tech driven company with very talented, inclusive and helpful people who are there to support.
Who you are:
- Degree in Finance or Information Technology
- Experience from Agile development process
- Strong analytical skills and analyzing complex problems
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Understanding of the business process and understanding of regulatory reporting data is very beneficial for this role
You have a strong engineering profile with experiences from tasks related to:
- ETL (Extract, Transform Load)
- AWS Cloud Computing (S3, Glue, Redshift etc)
- CI/CD - Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- SQL/Python coding
- Data warehousing
- Testing and deployment of applications
- Code review
Relocation - We can offer relocation support to Stockholm.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open source community. You can find some of our work at .
How to apply: please send us your CV or Linkedin profile in English.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs