The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
Let's create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we believe that being curious and truly committed to understanding people is the key to future success. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new technologies and innovations for safe, sustainable and convenient mobility. Want to join us?
The Information Management & Insights (IM&I) organisation is a part of the central Data & Analytics (D&A) domain, where our mission is to quality-assure data driven decision making across the company through sustainable data products built on trusted data. In this context we support the rest of the organisation to create value and promote a data driven culture.
What you’ll do:
• Lead and grow a team of hardworking data & information architects through hiring, mentoring, inspiring and continuous feedback
• Lead decision-making around our enterprise information model
• Foster a culture of collaboration while adopting an agile and value-driven approach to information architecture and data management towards the
establishment sustainable data products
• With the help of your team, govern and promote information architecture principles and standards across the organization
• Build and maintain stakeholder networks across business and architectural domains, acting as the point of contact for information architecture matters
• Be an active member of the information management & insights leadership team and collaborate with other leaders across the domain and beyond
Who you are:
• A compassionate person who understands that every individual and situation have their specific needs, and can adapt your leadership style and
• Someone who like to have fun at work and take great care in making sure everyone always feels welcome and included!
• Prior to starting a technical leadership career, you have had experience working either hands-on with information architecture or data management
and analytics, preferably in an agile environment
• Knowledgeable and passionate about modern architectural practices and someone who believes in an economic and pragmatic approach to
How to learn more and apply:
For questions about the position and recruitment process please contact Recruiter Keerthi Veeraraghavan, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!