The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
Let's create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we believe that being curious and truly committed to understanding people is the key to future success. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new technologies and innovations for safe, sustainable and convenient mobility. Want to join us?
What we offer:
You will work in a creative environment, within an ART that is constantly looking for new challenges. Our mission at Painted body is to develop systems and components in accordance with Volvo's standards and core values, namely safety, quality and environment. Painted Body has a large network of contacts and works closely together with all other areas within Volvo Cars. The assignments are complex and vary from concept development to introduction of a car model in production.
In our setup, the Product Owner and Scrum Master make a powerful duo running the product team. The Product Owner ultimately decides what value should be delivered by the team, and the Scrum Master is accountable for making sure the team turns those decisions into tangible, timely, high-quality deliverables – in turn creating value for Volvo Cars and a sense of delight for customers. The teams operate in a creative environment where shared goals and objectives provide organizational alignment.
We’re looking for a Scrum Master, a professional figure to be a part of the team and to manage the scrum process.
What you will do:
As a Scrum Master (ScM) you will be working closely together with the Scrum Team, Team Managers, Product Owner and other stakeholders & ARTs securing the needed deliveries. You will manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART by encouraging collaboration and communication within the Scrum team.
• Work with and support the team and Product Manager in your joint, laser focused quest to delight customers, using servant leadership as a key leverage
• Build a trusting, safe environment where team members feel empowered to voice challenges, contrary opinions, progressive solutions and improve the efficiency of the development team
• Navigate and exert influence in a non-hierarchical organization
• Driving horizontal cross-team collaboration with peers in other product teams
• Coach the team to reach higher and sustainable levels of performance and maturity
• Collaborate with other global teams and resolve cross-functional dependencies
• Be responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
• Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution and responsible for removing the impediments for the scrum team
• Drive development efforts and manage priorities for product development throughout the complete development lifecycle, from design through release
• Create schedules, identify and communicate risks to stakeholders, define risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate appropriate engineering solutions
• Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Automotive, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent communication, mentoring and servant leadership skills, as well as knowledge and experience of conflict resolution, continuous team improvement and empowerment.
• Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
• Knowledge of multiple approaches and techniques in the agile space.
How to learn more and apply
We want your application at the latest 2022-10-09. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted due to GDPR, please apply through the system. We are looking forward to your application!
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!