The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
Are you interested in and have experience of system design of SW and Electronics with focus on communication in the car?
Would you like to be a key contributor in Volvo Cars transformation in becoming more oriented towards software development? We are now looking for a Technical Leader, Complete SW & Electronics Configuration within the unit Architecture & Design Strategy at Volvo Cars Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
What’s in it for you?
You will be a leader for the team Software Configuration/Network Design/ SignalDataBas. They deliver working methods and tools to create the design and configuration/communication for the complete electrical system for different car projects.
The team collaborates with all SW development team that works with our cars’ electrical architecture and communication strategies to implement signals/messages on different technologies, such as CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY, ETHERNET and SomeIP. We create and maintain the existing configuration and signal database tools, as well as playing a key role in setting up the toolchain for electrical signal database generation. Coach and train the design engineers and realizing the needs from teams within the communication platform. Analyze new concepts and strategies to assist the organization in the best way, such as applying agile development methods to enable continuous integration and delivery. Continuously work with processes, method, concept and workflow development and improvements to meet future needs.
The team works in a dynamic and inspiring environment, with development, improvement and learning as important cornerstones. We work within a large network of people; architects, designers, and test engineers for electrical development, continuously developing our processes and tools in a cooperation with our tool supplier and our inhouse tool development department. We have high focus on working in team to manage complex issues and knowledge learnings together.
Your main tasks are:
• Lead our Team together with Team Manager and PO as well as deliver technical solutions.
• Work with Product Managers and other Scrum and Product Owners to define and maintain the team backlog.
• Maintain a dialog with all our Stakeholders both for team intake and as a team ambassador together with the PO
• Validate backlog items making sure they meet the acceptance criteria and definition of done (DoD) for our teams.
• Support the Team to facilitate technical and team tasks in an effective manner.
• You will be part of the team analysing technical concepts together with stakeholders and architects to define sustainable solutions.
Do you fit the profile?
You need to be passionate about people and our products. We believe that you are a servant leader that focuses on the deliveries as much as the people in the teams. You have the courage to drive innovation and improvements. You like problem solving are analytical and structured with a great ability to keep a holistic/strategic mindset rather than getting stuck in details. Further, you are a great communicator and networker, engaging people throughout the entire organization which makes it easy for you to collaborate with people. It comes naturally for you to build trust, and you have an open and flexible mind, curiosity to learn new things and a willingness to share knowledge and experience in a cross-functional and cross-organizational team.
We believe that you have a university degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent area, as well as experience of automotive embedded systems, preferably within configuration, signal database and communication area. You have experience from working in a technical leadership role and have experience working in an agile development environment. You are self-driven with ability to clearly express the connections between larger business goals and small backlog items. A technical leader who empowers others to be curious and improve. You have ability to communicate clearly and concisely, in written and spoken English, with technical development teams as well as with managers and business teams.
Competence and experience are important, but personality is key!
• Experience or understanding in either of the areas stated below:
• Base technologies within HW/SW Platform and SDB (Signal Data Bases)
• Variability and configuration management with focus on communication
• Knowledge of cars development in general or Volvo Cars R&D development in particular
• Autosar standard
• Safety and security
• Object Oriented principles
• Issue managementsystems
• Mentor Graphics(Siemens) and Vector tools such as CN, ELEKTRA or equal engineering tools
How to learn more and apply
For questions about the position, please contact Hiring Manager Ove Berndtsson, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 708 206878. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Catharina Skog at email@example.com.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!