The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
We are people who want to make a difference.
Everything we do starts with people. It’s what makes us different from all other car companies. If you share our belief in the power of people and our passion for human-centric innovation, you will thrive together with brilliant, like-minded colleagues who are committed to making a true difference?
Team EDS Boxes & Connectors, part of the department Electrical Infrastructure, is responsible for the development of electrical distribution boxes, high- and low voltage connectors and terminals, and standard components such as tapes, ferrites, ring terminals and eyelets for wire harness systems. As a developer in the team, you have technical responsibility over time for the team’s components, and you will be involved in all tasks performed by the team, as coordinated by the team's Product Owner. You will be involved in the development of new components, definition of requirements, time schedules, and other pre-requisites to be used as base for the engineering work. You will also follow, and report the status of, project deliveries from timing and quality perspectives.
Main responsibilities, Lead the development of the team’s components. Ensure definition of requirements. Establish time schedules. Ensure effective daily cooperation with stake holders within Volvo Cars and development suppliers. Support other teams in Electrical Infrastructure with quality related issues. Report status and provide recommendations regarding the team’s deliveries to Volvo Cars’ vehicle programme milestones and gateways
You and your skills
• Engineering education at university level within electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, or similar competence achieved through working experience
• Experience from engineering work, testing or manufacturing engineering
• Good ability to read and write technical documentation
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• A great communicator with excellent cooperation skills
• High integrity and professionalism
• Problem solving approach
• Able to work individually as well as collaborating closely within the team
• Curious mindset
• Able to learn quickly and share knowledge
Good to have
• Experience in processes, systems and tools used for technical documentation and project management within Volvo Cars (e.g KDP, TC, EiDB)
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of Volvo Product Development System (VPDS)
• Knowledge about Volvo Cars’ working methods and systems; release of technical design documents, task and deviation management, planning, project monitoring, financial control.
• Complete vehicle knowledge.
• Experience from agile way of working
Interest and application
We are curious if this might be the next thing for you? If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Mattias Ingvarson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Catharina Skog at email@example.com. To apply, please register your profile at our career site and attach your application documents as soon as possible since recruitment is ongoing. Please note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted due to GDPR. #LI-CS1
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!