The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
We imagine that our friends and family are transported in a personal, sustainable, and safe way. We visualize an environmentally friendly car that autonomously drives us to work or that it drives our children to school and that we can feel perfectly fine about it. What we build is a self-driving, fully electric, connected, and super safe Volvo Car. But the software architecture in our latest cars is complex. In fact, they are so complex that we cannot proceed with this platform to take the next level of an electric, autonomous, connected, and safe vehicle. Therefore, we build a new platform. The idea is that it will have a software-centric architecture, a built-in core computer that will run every application in the car. This new centralized signal system aims to enable scalable software architecture and continuous deployment, over-the-air data updates, and real-time decision-making for autonomous drive.
About our R&D – Platform Software Services
Building this new software-centric platform is highly prioritized and we are facing a new stage. Our department was established to take lead in the coming challenges. Our ART is newly assigned by a team of Software Engineers with both a holistic understanding of SW architecture and a commitment to details and quality code. We are responsible for governing API and application architecture for the software in the Electric Control Units. We set deliverables, frameworks, patterns, and policies that are fundamental for other development teams to build with consensus. We also act as development support by working together with teams to succeed with development and integration.
What you’ll do
As a Scrum Master, you will be an important part of our Agile Release Train (ART). You will work together with other agile leaders to create a high-performance organization. We are relying on our Scrum Masters to be servant leaders and coach the teams using agile team practices with a focus on flow and taking lead in continuous improvements. As a Scrum Master you will also be the technical interface to the team and work closely with the RTE tracking features and potential issues in Jira. You will also be responsible to make sure the different systems are updated and that the team is fulfilling their team responsibilities.
• Support the teams to embrace, adopt and apply agile principles and practices
• Making sure all systems are up to date, so the stakeholders get updated and relevant data.
• Main interface to the team.
• Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals by focusing on improving performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity as well as staying focused on the team’s iteration goals
• Facilitate team meetings like the daily stand-up, iteration planning, demo, and retrospective
• Support the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog with respect to priorities and scope
• Communicate with management and stakeholders, collaborate with other Scrum Masters to learn and improve your own profession
• Facilitate preparation and readiness for ART ceremonies like PI Planning, System Demos, and the Inspect and Adapt
You and your skills
We are looking for you who is a true servant leader with an agile mindset. You have B.Sc/M.Sc in Software Engineering and/or Software Science or similar. At least 5 years of experience from working with Software Development. At least 4 years of experience from working as Scrum Master or Agile leader. Experience from SAFe and Scrum. Fluent in English
• Experience within Automotive and from working in an international environment
• Experience from creating and establishing Software Development Processes
Interest and application
We are curious if this might be the next thing for you? If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Mattias Eriksson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Catharina Skog at email@example.com. To apply, please register your profile at our career site and attach your application documents as soon as possible since recruitment is ongoing. Please note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted due to GDPR. #LI-CS1
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!