The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine the customer experience related to car usage and ownership. Combining digital technologies and innovative services, we are committed to offer the most personal solutions in mobility. While Volvo Cars is pushing the boundaries within electrification, design, safety leadership, sustainability and more – some of the most exciting action is happening in the area of online sales.
We are building up Volvo Cars online sales capabilities and driving the shift towards direct consumer sales. Our aim is clear – to provide customers with modern, flexible and hassle-free ways to own a car, whether through a Care by Volvo subscription, lease, loan or cash. By that, shaping the future of the automotive industry.
What’s in it for you?
Care by Volvo is a unique premium subscription service that we are developing, and by that shaping the future of the automotive industry. We have one clear aim – to give our consumers back more time to do the things they love. Welcome to a completely new way of accessing a car, where a hassle-free, flexible monthly subscription is all you need.
What will you do?
As the Decision Engine Business Analyst, you will gather, analyze and drive changes within the credit risk domain. You will ensure continued development and improvement of our decision engine and related systems, with the aim of maximizing our degree of automatization without jeopardizing our risk appetite. You will be creating the solution design for new changes in the core system we rely on to make credit risk decision. Both to maximize automation, as well as optimize the user experience for our underwriting teams.
You will also:
• Be the bridge between our commercial and digital team in system implementations within the credit risk decision engine.
• Work collaboratively with other colleagues in the team and from other teams.
• Participate in projects in line with the Credit Risk team’s priorities, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading, to achieve shared goals, using a variety of analysis and problem-solving techniques.
Do you fit the profile?
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Volvo to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Volvo we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
We believe that your background and skills include:
• Suitable education (BSc/MSc in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science, Statistics or the equivalent).
• Minimum 2 years experience in business analysis or related field working with an direct consumer online journey
• Solution oriented, analytical and data driven, with an eagerness to solve business- and digital related problems.
• As a person, you are curious, a team player, and enjoy learning how the business work end-to-end.
Additional skills that would be considered a plus:
• Working experience with object-oriented programming language
• Experience in translating business requirements into rule flows, decision trees, business object models and managing Business Rules catalogs.
• Knowledge of Rules Extraction, Documentation, Categorization.
• Familiar with business process modelling tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio, IBM Blueworks Live, etc).
• Experience working agile.
• Working experience with FICO Decision Modeler (Rule Development Engine) is considered a big plus.
In this role you will report to the Credit Products Manager.
Location, Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden
What happens next?
We are evaluating CV’s on-going so don’t delay sending your application directly.
We will do our best to keep you updated throughout the process.
Please submit your application in English and note that applications via email will not be considered due to GDPR.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!