On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are seeking an experienced Fraud Analyst to join our team at Klarna. As a Fraud Analyst, you will play a critical role in managing and mitigating risks associated with merchants and protecting our consumers. You will be responsible for identifying fraudulent activity, analyzing transaction patterns, investigating customer cases, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to escalate and resolve issues. Your expertise in fraud detection, prevention, and risk management will be instrumental in safeguarding our organization from collusion fraud, scammy merchants, and other forms of misuse.
- Identify and investigate fraudulent activities such as account takeovers, friendly fraud, money laundering, theft, and other risks. Collaborate with Payments and Fraud teams to escalate and address fraudulent situations promptly and effectively.
- Monitor real-time queues, customer records, and transactional data to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Analyze accounts and transaction patterns to detect and determine existing fraud trends.
- Review and investigate customer cases, reports, and work to identify potential and actual losses.
- Minimize fraud, anti-money laundering, and organizational risk through proactive measures.
- Perform early detection of suspicious activities and implement controls to prevent losses.
- Utilize fraud systems and review transactions to identify fraudulent patterns.
- 2 years of relevant work experience within the risk management space, including risk assessment, risk reporting, and fraud detection and prevention.
- Strong knowledge of processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing, and preventing fraudulent situations, including chargeback processes and disputes.
- Familiarity with policies and processes for operational risk management and the ability to use tools, data, and best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
- Solid understanding of the payment industry and credit/debit payment systems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to thoroughly analyze situations, make accurate decisions, and understand the complexities of the decision-making process.
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs