AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. We are now looking to strengthen our team and we want you to help us.
We are looking for an exceptional Human Resources Leader to drive the development and implementation of the HR Strategy for our Commercial Sales Business.
Position can also be based in France, Germany or Sweden.
Key job responsibilities
• Be a core and trusted member of the AWS EMEA team
• Be responsible for building and driving the people agenda to deliver results including creating initiatives to drive performance and accelerate the growth of the business
• Lead the annual HR talent management cycle relating to Talent and Performance Management, Compensation Management, Succession Planning, and Leadership Development for the organizations
• Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development
• Represent all AWS businesses in the Area within the wider HR community
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Experience of operating at a senior HR level with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced environment;
- University degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required;
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, strategies and initiatives to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of Commercial HR within the company;
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employee and corporate group to ensure a high level of employee engagement;
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment;
- Coaching and mentoring experience of Executives and Leaders of Leaders;
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs, with a passion for learning and development;
- For us, the culture fit is non-negotiable – you will be Customer Obsessed with the ability to Think Big, Dive Deep and Deliver Results with a Bias for Action;
- You will be comfortable with a high-volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”;
- You will have a strong-solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables.
- You will be able to effectively collaborate across multiple functions and as part of a global HR team;
- Ability to use data driven analysis to identify problems and build solutions;
- Strong internal and external customer focus;
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization and across matrix functions;
- Strong Project/Program Management Skills;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Masters Degree in HR or MBA;
- Experience working with Cloud/Tech Sales professionals;
- Experience in executive coaching and mentoring
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
JOIN US ON
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!