We are looking for a Product Compliance Specialist to our popular client who is a Swedish manufacturer of outdoor power products. In this role, you will be part of the Product Compliance department, Robotics and Wheeled team, within the Forest and Garden division. The main task is to ensure that all products are safe to use and that all regulatory requirements in different markets are met.
This position focuses on:
- Monitor worldwide regulatory development within the area of material compliance, such as RoHS, REACH, PFAS, packaging, extended producer responsibility, etc.
- Assure that relevant stakeholders (R&D, product management, sourcing, manufacturing, etc) are informed about related legislative changes.
- Support analysis and planning for implementation of requirements coming from changing and new legislation.
- Support new product development projects by supplying requirements and reviewing compliance evidence. Company Description
Our customer is a Swedish multinational company that manufactures machine-driven outdoor products. They have a strong passion for innovation and environmental care.About JobBusters
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients' dream candidates with our candidates' dream jobs!Qualifications
- or BS degree, preferably within material science, chemistry, or similar.
- Experience from work with complex products, both from in-house manufacturing as well as sourced products. Could be from a sourcing perspective, development perspective or quality perspective.
- Experience from working in large organizations, handling many stakeholders and different processes.
- Experience from working with material compliance IT-system is beneficial.
- Proficiency in English is required.When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.Salary
By agreement.Admission and Application
Full time position, 40h/week. The position will start and the assignment is expected to run until with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client in Huskvarna, Jönköping. Submit your application (preferably in English) today, as interviews are ongoing.
Keywords: Stakeholder Management, Packaging, Extended Producer Responsibility, Compliance, RoHS, REACH, PFAS, Material science, Sourcing, Product Development, Material Compliance, Chemistry, Quality, IT Compliance, Material Compliance Management
- Önskad utbildningsnivå
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Ekonomi / Juridik
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs