The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry. Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from you!
Can You Engineer a Brighter Tomorrow?
At Volvo Cars, we are not just building cars; we are shaping the future. Our commitment to leading in the automotive world goes beyond traditional vehicles. We are transitioning into a software-driven company, striving to enhance the daily lives of our customers and promoting environmental sustainability. With ambitious goals like selling 1.2 million cars annually, half of which will be electric vehicles by 2025, we are at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution. Join us on this transformative journey.
What You'll Do
As a System Test Engineer in our CCS Charging team, your role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities. You will dive into the heart of electric vehicle technology, ensuring that our charging systems provide an exceptional experience for our customers. Your tasks will include:
· Reading and understanding standards and internal requirements.
· Conducting tests and analyses of the charging system, from start to finish.
· Collecting and analyzing data from various vehicle sources.
· Employing both manual and automated testing methods.
· Collaborating across teams to achieve comprehensive system testing.
· Working in diverse environments, including HIL simulators, test tracks, and field expeditions.
Your contributions will be integral to our mission of delivering top-notch charging solutions that align with market communication protocols and elevate the overall charging experience.
What You'll Bring
To excel in this role, you should bring the following qualifications and attributes:
· Educational Background: A minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in engineering, preferably electronics, software engineering, or equivalent.
· Experience: Experience with Autosar, along with familiarity in electric concepts, electrical safety, and embedded software testing.
· Technical Knowledge: Proficiency in measuring and analyzing both analog and digital systems.
· Automotive Control Systems: An understanding of automotive control system development.
· Charging Standards Knowledge: Experience with charging standards (ISO 15118 and DIN 70121).
· Additional Skills: Proficiency in areas such as bi-directional charging, Plug & Charge, power electronics, ISO-OSI, TCP-IP network architecture, and software programming in C++ or Python is highly valued.
· Advanced Tools: Proficiency with essential tools such as CANoe/CANalyzer for measurements and analysis, INCA and Wireshark for measuring and debugging, BluePirat for data-logging, Automation Desk for automation, and HIL (dSPACE) testing with Control Desk.
Like to know more
If you're intrigued by this opportunity and want to explore further, please reach out to: Bhavesh Patel, Manager CCS Charging SW Development & Testing, .
For inquiries about the recruitment process, please reach out to: Kristin Lövgren, Senior Recruiter .
You are welcome with your application no later than 2023-10-01. Please keep in mind that we do not approve any applications via mail.
Volvo Cars - Driving change together
Join us in shaping the future of the automotive industry as we drive change together. At Volvo Cars, we provide an inspiring and creative workplace where your talents and aspirations can flourish. We offer an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated, and your career is designed around your potential. With benefits like our Family Bond all-gender, paid parental leave policy, and a progressive culture, we are proud to be one of the world's most awarded employers. Be part of our journey to create the driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!