Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit in its DNA. We challenge our competitors and naturally, the market, but primarily ourselves. We operate in a market that is continuously expanding and changing. Our customers are constantly requesting new and better solutions, which place high demand on us. Naturally, we want to meet these demands, which is why the key to our success will be how we work and who we are.
Tele2’s work method is characterised by responsibility, openness and approachability. We are driven by speed, quality and by always keeping our eyes on what is best for the customer. This means that all our employees can and are expected to contribute to our overall goal: To be the best at creating value for customers.
This is the job….
Business IT is a unit that works closely with the Swedish Tele2 commercial and marketing teams in developing new products from start to finish. In this we play the role of advisor, designer and producer of all Swedish IT development which include a broad spectrum of technology, projects and platforms.
We are looking for someone with a creative approach, who is comfortable in challenging the status quo and is able to argue their case in order to lead and inspire digital transformation at Tele2. You have previous experience as a .Net developer within a digitalized business and a genuine interest in development where you continuously follow technology development.
We work on a daily basis with the following:
– SQL skills (MSSQL / Oracle preferred)
– Distributed solution landscape (Microservices oriented, multilayer solution design)
– .NET Visual Studio, 2015+
– .NET 4.6
– .NET MVC
– SCRUM or similar
This is what you have…
– You are used to short deadlines and love the fact that you play an essential role for the business success of Tele2.
– Experience with lead development of back-end solutions for online uses.
– You should have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Value-driven personality, places a big emphasis on honesty and trust, open to a high feedback environment.
– We apply freedom under responsibility, so you are a straightforward person with great dedication who likes to take your own initiative. As we work close to our clients, you are also a social and responsive person who thrives in that particular situation.
It’s a pleasure if you have a deep understanding of some of the following areas:
– In .NET / C#
– In EPiServer CMS
– Postgraduate IT-oriented degree in programming, either from an engineering or a vocational education
– GIT experience
– Experience in development in the Magento eCommerce platform
We would be even happier if you know any or more about:
– Architectural principles and design patterns
– Entity framework
– Microsoft Azure services (Or other cloud similar products)
– Service Bus
– Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
– Apigee (or other API management platforms)
– Code First Database design
– Micro services
– Octopus Deploy (Deploy Server)
– Mongo Db
This is what Tele2 can do for you…
… A place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… Extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
If you’re a driven self-starter with strong technical expertise and want to make a difference in the future in a challenging environment, then we believe this could be your opportunity. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at www.tele2.se/career and read more.
The position is located in Kista, Stockholm.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 27 November 2017. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
Nedan kan du välja den region du är intresserad av för att ta emot passande jobbannonser via din e-post.