Denna jobbannons är inte aktiv
Digital Hardware Design for Radio Base Stations is responsible for development and verification of digital units for GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5G. We work at the front edge of hardware design, optimizing our products on performance, quality and cost, to maintain our technology leadership.
We work in ERS Baseband HW Module Design Verification and Validation. The team main responsibility is in proofing performance of 5G Baseband HW Modules.
You will join us in Kista and be part of a team with good spirit and focus on latest technology. Flexibility and innovative thinking is key as we define our own main processes. We are an integral part of the 5G projects that deliver with a high pace and focus on customer expectations.
Even though this is HW centric Design Verification, it is important that you have a great portion of knowledge in SW and ability to understand ERS node handling.
The main focus now is on ERS 5G Baseband Modules and our advanced HW/SW Design lab support us extremely well.
Your main responsibility will be to develop and maintain our
SW/HW EMC Design Verification Platform covering the full range of 2G to 5G standards.
Your area of responsibility
• Continuous development, adaption and maintenance of the HW and SW EMC verification platform to handle all relevant EMC test cases required for our products. It is required to be self-going in the area
• EMC Design Verification platform configuration, calibration and setup
• Understand, propose and enable external/alternative EMC Verification activities where it is not possible/suitable to perform in our own labs
• EMC Verification documentation (e.g. specifications, reports, test instructions, equipment instructions, scripts)
• Design and establish EMC Design verification scope, environment and methodologies
• Efficiently lead, plan, perform and support all relevant verification activities regarding EMC requirements and standards. Main focus is RE, RI, CE, CI and ESD. Also cross organizational support and cooperation can be valid
• Support product development from an EMC design point of view by participating in relevant line and project work groups securing that experiences from the verification is looped back in the system design work
• Continuously build your own competence in EMC domain by participating in standard work groups, conferences, education and building your competence network
• Evolve the teams long-term EMC competence by being a mentor and arranging EMC-courses, educating EMC-lab operators etc.
• Develop and maintain methods of measurement and test scripts
• Take part in other verification areas within the HW Module verification team
Competence is required in the following areas:
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
• Basic knowledge of Ericsson system 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
• Basic knowledge of Ericsson Digital Units/Baseband products
• Extensive experience of real practice managing and maintaining an EMC Verification platform
• Excellent knowledge of measurement methodologies related to EMC design verification
• Excellent knowledge of instruments and test tools related to EMC Design verification platforms
• Knowledge of the EMC32 test SW
• Good knowledge of NEBS EMC relevant standards
• Good ability to do estimates of EMC verification for new implementation within the verification platform
• Good ability to understand and troubleshoot EMC verification platforms, test setups and EMC design solutions
Your professional profile:
• Open-minded, good communication skills
• Hardworking and responsible
• Innovative and focused on result
• Strong initiative and learning willingness
• Teamwork spirit
• Independent, self-motivated and well organized with analytical mind
Please send your application in English no later than 21st of February 2018.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || 21094
Req ID: 229946
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Electrical Engineering, R&D Engineer, Engineering
Denna jobbannons är inte aktiv
EMC Design Verification Platform Responsible i Stockholm
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. We mak...
Nedan kan du välja den region du är intresserad av för att ta emot passande jobbannonser via din e-post.
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis