ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION
EA was founded over 35 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games and putting our Players First. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA favorites like Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed, The Sims and many more. Fuelled by our talented staff at locations right across the globe, we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
About Release & Preservation Management (RPM)
A division of Global IT, RPM is responsible for the internal and external distribution of EA game builds/content. Comprised of Engineering, 24×7 Global Operations Support, Preservation and Service Management Teams, we are a key component of the game development process. Additionally, we routinely interact with a wide breadth of EA teams such as QA, Customer Experience, IT, Certification, Marketing, Legal, Game Teams, and many others.
The RPM Service Lead is Release (Development) & Preservation’s (Archival) interface with all EA Titles. Integrated tightly with Developers, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Customer Experience, External Partners and other game team functional areas, the Service Lead:
- Coordinates the release and archival of all EA Titles on time and on quality.
- Manages overall Title health to ensure that status, risks and issues are captured, mitigated and/or awareness provided inside and outside the organization.
- Delivers education and training programs to maintain procedure adherence and effective knowledge sharing.
- Leads Partner, customer and service provider Service Reviews, Project and Archival Closures to ensure effective Service and business needs are met.
- Lead all phases of a project development lifecycle as it pertains to our Service.
- Operate as the lead point of contact/advocate for any and all matters specific to RPM customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate progress clearly of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and deliverables.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Prepare and maintain scorecard data and develop strategy to enhance customer collaboration.
- Conduct reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients’ demands and usage of account; determine types of Services satisfying the clients’ needs as well as the organization’s objectives.
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance of customer deliverables and objectives.
- Manage cross functional teams; assign and prioritize tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain an active risk and issue catalogue.
- Lead and participate on internal initiatives to continuously improve our Service effectiveness as a team.
- Actively engage on overall departmental roadmaps and independently define related objectives.
- Meet on a regular basis with senior management to share, update and discuss departmental topics and existing strategy.
- Proactively take significant role in departmental alignment/process improvement projects, applying common project management methodology to achieve departmental goals.
- 3 years of IT Service/Account Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Project Management skills, including setting and reviewing schedule, performance and financial targets for the project, and successfully identifying and communicating risk.
- Working with large scale teams remotely and on-site.
- Strong sense of personal ownership, accountability and driven to raise the bar on self, team and organizational expectations.
- Strong technical competence, experience in working across multiple platforms and a variety of technologies in a large globally dispersed enterprise Environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
At EA we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga, badminton and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at EA, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We look forward to receiving your application!