About the job
You will be an important part of an agile team working with the deliveries of the unit holder register for funds in the value stream Savings Distribution Services. You will ensure that the Cross Functional Team (CFT) adheres to agile theory, practices, and rules in the Scrum Master role and you will deliver secure, appropriate and reliable IT in your Software Engineer role.
Your responsibilities as Scrum Master include to:
- Find techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Ensure that the Agile Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Understand and practice agile ways of working principles as an expert
- Facilitate agile events as requested or needed
- Coach the CFT in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Coach the CFT in organizational environments in which agile is not yet fully adopted and understood
Your responsibilities as Software Engineer include to:
- Contribute in all areas: analysis, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team
- Proactively reduce the technical debt
- Support the APO in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance and development
- Be the responsible internal resource for IT tasks in order to make the incident handling, development, maintenance and implementation smooth and efficient when working with external consultants and vendors.
- Continuously update existing documentation for the services
What you need to succeed
You will need extensive experience from working as a Scrum Master and have a certification as you will be a methodology specialist and coach the new agile team. You will be an important partner to the APO and the Team Manager.
You will also need to:
What you may have worked with previously
- Have a positive mind-set
- Fluent in agile way of working
- Excel in product back-log management
- Proven experience in software development
- Deep understanding of application structure including hardware
- Able to perform investigations on assigned tasks alone
- Proven knowledge of programming language(s), including ability to read and write the code
- Structured, systematic and interest in details
- Strong team player with a coaching and supporting mindset
- Very good communication skills
- Proficient English and Swedish, spoken and written
- Have an academic degree in IT, engineering or equivalent
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Scrum Master
- Software Engineer
Why work with me? - Niklas Källving
- Scrum Master or Software Engineer in other areas
- Agile Product Owner
- Software Architect
- Team Manager
I am curious and caring, I am structured and I like to get things done in a professional way. I have high expectations on both my team and myself and like to see people develop and grow and will follow your journey with excitement. I believe in a strong team spirit and to be able to have fun on the way to success.
I have been in Swedbank for many years in different positions, both in managerial roles and as a specialist; many roles have involved stakeholder management within and outside Swedbank. I expect the members in my team to be open and helpful, but also to take large own responsibility as employees in the department are based in both Sweden and Lithuania.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Kontor / Administration , IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs