Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna:
What you will do
User Experience Researchers work to validate our products and features we are working on based on user feedback and we are now recruiting for both our offices in Berlin and Stockholm. Being part of the Design Team, you will work together with Designers and Product Managers to reveal what our users need from our products by arranging and conducting user interviews, exploring their behaviours and motivations and validating and iterating on new products and features.
Your job as a researcher is to organize and run frequent user tests with users and to share and document the findings with your stakeholders so we make our experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, fun and even magical. You link your learnings to other pieces of research and contribute to a better overall understanding of our customers.
With considerable experience, you evaluate all the features contributing to user experience and provide your expertise about usability.
- Build up research infrastructure for the company and organize user tests in different markets to validate and get insights on new concepts and ideas.
- Lead the user interviews together with Product Managers and Designers to usability test more defined concepts and use qualitative methods for those that are at a much earlier stage.
- Document and analyze your findings to iterate on the concepts with the team.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Who you are:
- A degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of work experience in an applied research setting.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- We see it as a plus if you have E-commerce and financial experience.
Send over a CV in English. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs