IT Operations - Windows SysAdmin Manager
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna:
What we are looking for
Klarna is adapting to the future of IT-Services and strives to take new innovative solutions into consideration - but always from a standpoint in the financial services industry regulations.
We are looking for a true DevOps manager to join our IT-Operations Management team.
You will join us and our team of Windows Sys Admins and become both, the accountable and competence lead for that team. In our ever changing environment you will bring in strategic thinking, and together with the domain architect and the team define the long term future use of Microsoft Windows and surrounding products within Klarna. At the same time you will orchestrate the transformation from classical on-premise to cloud environments, and ensure that the high level of satisfaction and support the Windows Sys admins team has today amongst it’s customers will be kept.
You like to plan, to push and to steer. You like to work with people, and you are good at recognising talent and skill. You encourage, develop and help others to become better every day, just as you for yourself are striving to become better every day.
Need to have's
- expert skills in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure Cloud, Azure AD, InTune and related services
- experience with the operation of larger Microsoft environments, on premise and in the cloud
- well developed architectural skills in the sense of being a Microsoft Windows architect
- a pragmatic view on controls, and strive for continuous improvement
- the ability to lead and inspire people, and the skills to do modern people management
Nice to have's
- Microsoft certifications
- A good understanding of Control frameworks such as , ISO 27001 and SOC
- Genuine interest and experience in cloud services and the market evolvement
- Used to vendor management relations and work thinking of the world in processes and control objectives
- Like digging into deep and complex agreements
- Enjoy a dynamic, changing and inspiring work atmosphere
- Perhaps you are an official or unofficial IT auditor, and like to take an auditors view on processes and organisations
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs