IT Operations - Windows SysAdmin Engineer
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna:
What we are looking for
We are looking for a true DevOps talent to join our Windows SysAdmin team.
In our ever changing environment at Klarna you will bring in your expertise to administer and enhance our Microsoft-based environments. Be part of the evolution when we move from classical on-premise to cloud environment based operations, and do your part to automate as much as possible, and to support our customers best, so that the high level of satisfaction and support the team has amongst them will be kept.
You like to build and create. You are great when it comes to operating, monitoring and steering. Building and shaping, scripting and tweaking, supporting and fixing is yours. You are not pleased with maintaining things as they are - you are striving to make things better, every day, step by step, for your customers, for Klarna, for the team and for yourself.
Needs to have
- Strong skills in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure Cloud, Azure AD, InTune and related services
- Strong skills with Powershell scripting and automation toolsets (i.e. Ansible, Python, TBD), Configuration management, Deployment, Package management (i.e Chocolatey), Familiar with DevOps thinking
- Experience with operations in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with the operation of larger Microsoft environments, on premise and in the cloud
- Familiar with ticketing practices, incident- and problem management processes
- Well developed operational and analytical skills, good communication skills
- You can deal with people properly, honestly and respectful, but you don't hesitate to speak your mind, and to stand your ground
- Monitoring/Performance metrics of windows servers
Nice to have
- Microsoft certifications or at least 3 years with Microsoft products
- Enjoy a dynamic, changing and inspiring work atmosphere
- Able to bring new ideas and also drive these into production systems
- Documentation Skills and Training of others
- Skills in supporting OpenSource / Other 3rd Party Software
- Understanding networking/Infrastructure in cloud and on-premise
- Infrastructure as code (i.e Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs