SAP FICO Senior Engineer
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna:
Klarna's Finance Engineering team is aiming at making life easier for Klarna's finance and accounting user community. We do this by improving user experience, maximising data reliability and decreasing lead times. Our intention is to create and maintain an integrated system landscape built around SAP technology. We already use SAP Business Objects (BOBJ), SAP Accounting for Financial Instruments (AFI) and we are currently in the process of implementing SAP ERP on an S/4 Hana database and with a Fiori user interface.We are a small team of experts within different areas of finance applications (used for reporting, planning, financial accounting, controlling, consolidation etc.). We try to follow an agile project methodology and to keep short release cycles. We work closely together with the business users and with product managers, to understand the business needs and assist them in getting the right tools for performing their daily work.
We believe that you:
- Would like to join our team as a functional resource in the SAP Financials areas.
- Have at least five years of previous experience as a functional consultant/resource within the SAP ERP Financials area (FICO modules). Previous experience of working in an S4 Hana and Fiori context is an advantage.
- Would like to work with end user support and with training and development, testing and documentation of new solutions and functionalities.
- Have the knowledge and ability to suggest improvements in the solution and to assist our solution architects in creating and following the long-term strategy for the SAP application environment.
- Can work closely together with other team members but also with the finance user community, supporting them in their daily work and helping them with specifying requirements and finding solutions that suit their needs.
- Are good at both written and oral communication and that you are fluent in English.
- Are not hesitant to learn new things. As we are a small team, it is of great advantage if we can work across functions and applications.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs