PATTERNMAKER STUDENT PLACEMENT AUTUMN 2019
Are you STUDYING PATTERNMAKING with training in Lectra and currently undertaking your education with a keen interest in fashion? At H&M we are looking for new Patternmaker talents to join our paid Student Placement Program!
As a student, You will assist the patternmaker in one of our departments: womenswear, menswear or children’s wear. you will work in teams consisting of Buyers, Pattern Makers, Designers, a Controller and a Section Manager. The team consists of about 10-30 people.
Together with the rest of the team, you will be involved in developing collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets.
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Our AUTUM student placement period is 3-6 mounts up on agreement starting 9TH September – aprox. 6st March 2020
H&M is looking for Patternmaker Student who:
• Is currently currently studying for a degree in pattern making/cutting including a trainee period of minimum 12 weeks.
The placement has to take place during your education period
• Have passion for fashion
• Understands the H&M target customer
• Has knowledge in pattern making, Cad system Lectra, sewing and textile materials
• values personal responsibility, common sense and teamwork
• Enjoys teamwork in a fast paced work environment
• Is fluent in English
What can H&M offer you?
• A three months contract including the possibility of extension if
both parties agree
• A salary of 20 200 SEK/month before taxes
• Additional Benefits: internal courses, fitness contribution and
25% staff discount at all the H&M-group stores and brands
• Insurance during your normal working hours at H&M
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receive your application in English consisting of your CV, cover letter, already today! Closing-date for applications is the 31th of March 2019.
Please note that only complete applications from students still undertaking their education will be considered.
Our recruitment process:
We continuously screen all the applications and select candidates that will proceed to a telephone interview and an interview day at H&M's head office or a skype/video interview.