Afound is the style and deal hunting paradise. We give fashion a new life and make off price look like nothing you have ever seen before. We are a brand for the many people where anyone and everyone can be an Afounder. Afound is fashion by all, for all. Our team of Afounders consists of engaged, straight forward and fashionable people.
We are looking for:
A well experienced Digital Visual Merchandiser with a high sales drive, passion for fashion and a strong commercial awareness. You are motivated by analyzing sales, developing and improving the commercial presentation, find good working processes as well as creating the best customer offer. You constantly seek selling opportunities!
You have both strategic and operational capacity and experience. You need to be able to create a strong commercial customer offer through frequent collaboration with other departments, both within Sales and Marketing but also cross functional.
As part of the digital store team you will be a key player in your role as Digital Visual Merchandiser. You will report to the Digital Store Manager.
In this role, your responsibilities will among others be:
- Drive Sales for your department on a weekly basis by analyzing your sales figures, customer behavior and by taking actions according to the opportunities, threats and priorities identified
- Through fashion and customer awareness you secure the most commercial customer offer from both a visual and sales perspective
- Maximize sales for your department by presenting the most commercial digital store as possible and through assurance of commercial product presentation
- Analyze and Follow up weekly selling
- Be a key player in commercial planning activities, the weekly and brief
- Find selling opportunities through visual presentation, product recommendations and upselling activities
- Gain customer insights and competitor awareness to create an unbeatable digital store!
To be successful in this role you have:
- Previous Digital Visual/Sales Merchandiser experience in a retail environment
- Commercial & sales oriented mind - the ability to turn analysis into action
- Analytical skills with the ability to analyze sales and customer behavior
- Digital experience and interest in e-commerce
- Strong presentation skills together with a passionate interest for fashion and retail
- The understanding of identifying strong sales driven, yet commercial content
As a person, you:
Are a strong team player who is open minded
You like to inspire and motivate co-workers
Have a passion to optimize selling and to create a strong brand statement through a great digital store experience
A drive to do business and by contributing to make the impossible possible
Love and live the H&M values every day
Each Afounder at our company is an essential part of the team. We offer you a strong company culture and an open environment – and always with a fashionable touch to it of course! Take the chance to give your career a new life out of the ordinary!
Are you ready to take on a new step in your career?
This is a full-time one year temporary position based in Stockholm. Apply through the website with your resume/CV and cover letter. Application deadline is January 15, 2019. We will continuously screen and interview candidates during this period so please send in your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: .
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs