Are you a skilled Requirement Analyst with Business Intelligence competence? This is an opportunity for you to join a large BI organization with lots of exciting possibilities!
Within the service area Business Intelligence (BI), we develop solutions to help our business units make the right strategic and operational decisions. The demand for BI solutions is high and is expected to grow even more as the need for decision support is increasing in most business functions. The BI area consists of more than 15 teams and projects delivering BI solutions to numerous business development functions.
We are looking for a Requirement Analyst within the Service Area Business Intelligence Logistics. The service area provides H&M Global Logistics with information needed to take daily decisions.
A Requirement Analyst is the link between BI and Global Logistics and its stakeholders to create integrations for collecting data from various source systems in order to support analysis and follow up of daily operations. This BI solution is built on a Microsoft BI platform.
As a Requirement Analyst, you make sure that Global Logistics need of data is secured so that they can do their analysis for different functional areas such as Warehouse Operational performance, Transport and Shipping. You ensure that the correct data can be and is retrieved from source.
To be successful in this role we believe you are driven, structured, inspiring and like to be the central part in a team. Working together with people in different roles, as well as interpreting, clarifying needs and requirements comes natural to you. Therefore, it is important to have great communication skills and to know which tools and methods to use in different situations.
You can see the big picture and work towards a vision while not losing track of details. You are stimulated and motivated by the high pace of change and the possibilities to influence our way of working.
The job of an Requirement Analyst at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Have a close collaboration with our internal customers to capture and understand business needs for Logistics and make sure the requirements are well documented
- Serve as a link between IT and business
- Define requirements on data needed to fulfill business needs
- Identify sources of data and analyze need of new or changed integrations
- Be part of our local team that has a close collaboration with our offshore IT Partner IBM
- Take part in requirement workshops and have the best knowledge of the requested data
- Order required data from sources and participate in acceptance testing of delivered data to make sure that data meets analysis needs
- Communicate requirements to technical team so solution can be developed, tested and supported
- Give input and review test cases to make implemented requirements meet business needs
- Support maintenance after technical go-live by answers questions regarding requirements
- Create change requests
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your skills and knowledge includes:
- Experience from requirement analysis within Business Intelligence
- Experience from defining requirements on data needs and integrations
- Experience from BI reporting tools
- Good communication skills
- Speak both English and Swedish
- Analytical, flexible and eager to learn new things
It’s a plus if you have knowledge of the Logistics processes and experience from MS Power BI.
This is a full-time assignment in our Activity-based office in Marievik, Stockholm.
For questions about the position and more information please contact Recruiting manager, Asa.email@example.com.
Apply with CV and cover letter no later than the 11 th of January 2019.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Who are we at the IT department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.