We are looking for Graduates to contribute to changing Nordea’s Wholesale Banking and Wealth departments. This is an opportunity for you to develop and thrive while working with leading tech experts.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global network.
Your future responsibilities
Who you are
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join Trading and Investment COO, where we support the Wholesale Banking and Wealth Management value chains with optimised technology and operational processes.
What you will be doing:
- Solve complex problems
- Contribute from day one - Working in development teams, change teams and operational teams
- Have 3-5 team rotations during the 2-year graduate programme (1st year with focus on Nordea group level, 2nd year with focus on business and own development path)
- Engage in a strong graduate group and culture
- Apply your academic knowledge in real life
The positions are based in Copenhagen, Gdansk, Helsinki and Stockholm. Welcome to a fast-paced team where we are committed to ensure a steep learning curve and a continuously high focus on personal and professional development.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have a passion for tech and/or change with a relevant master’s degree from a technical university or a business school
- A Master’s degree completed by September 2019 at the latest
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!