Are you interested in communication solutions for mission critical networks? As a Pre-Sales Specialist for Wired Communications at ABB Grid Automation, you will support the Sales Manager in identifying and creating business opportunities in the Scandinavian market. ABB Grid Automation – Wired Communication is a leading provider of mission-critical and broadband telecommunication solutions. The mission-critical communication business base includes network operators of energy grids, railways, oil and gas pipelines, as well as public authorities. As a Technical Pre-Sales Specialist, Wired Communications for the Northern Europe region, you will promote technical advantages of our product portfolio with special focus on our package offering. You will assess and understand customer installed base and, together with the customer, work out our product positioning in the customers network, in order to create market demand and need for the features and products we offer. We promise you an exciting journey, in which you will expand your horizons and grow in your professional career.Uppgifter :
Reporting to the Head of Wired Communication Sales & Marketing Northern Europe, in this role you will be part of the ABB Grid Automation global sales team and responsible for supporting and growing existing accounts and developing and securing new business. You will promote and convince the customer with our technical value proposition, leveraging the strength of the complete ABB Grid Automation portfolio.
• Targets: Support the Northern Europe Hub sales organization to reach out to defined sales targets for the designated territorial coverage; create technical feature demand through the implementation of proactive promotional activities for the customer target group.
• Customer relations (internal and external): Establish and maintain effective long-term relationships with target group of customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the ABB Communication product/systems/services offering, and unique selling point; ensure a positive experience for the customer throughout the selling cycle. Partner with the ABB Sales Managers and Product Managers to ensure winning go-to-market solutions. Provide competitive and market feedback to the sales and sales support organization.
• Plans: In coordination with the Front-End Sales team, prepare plans for visits and perform regular status reviews, focusing on the technical analysis and output of the target audience visits; coordinate and manage the flow of information for supporting sales.
• Marketing: Support the marketing and sales organization in developing efficient marketing activities and strong technical value proposition to customers.
• Customer education: Manage and drive education of the target audience by conducting value-based customer conversations, roadshows, technical workshops on our value proposition, and analysis of customer network on technical fit and inter-op challenges. Perform life demo and hands on sessions with our communication portfolio.
We believe that you are a driven and enthusiastic person with at least 5 years of engineering work experience with telecommunication products in utilities and industries (such as Transportation, Oil & Gas, and Authority).
You are a person with excellent relationship-building and communication skills paired with a highly proactive and result-oriented attitude. You also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a business savvy and result-oriented mindset.
You preferably hold a degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science (data communication networks) or related field. You have experience of working with MPLS-TP / SDH / PCM30 / PDH / VoIP for the targeted market domains, experience with Data Communication Network design and of MPLS networks (multivendor), and it is preferred that you have a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification (or equivalent).
It is beneficial but not a requirement for you to have experience of working in an international matrix and multi-layered organization. You should be willing and able to travel within Scandinavia and potentially within other parts of Northern Europe as necessary for the growth of the ABB business.´
Lastly, fluency in English is required and fluency in at least one of the Scandinavian language(s), written and spoken alike, is preferred.
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!
Ansök snabbt genom endast ett klick och bli uppdaterad med de senaste positionerna som passar dig. Registrera dig som en student här!Registrera dig gratis