Är du intresserad utav mode och heminredning? Hitta ett jobb på HM, ett världsledande företag inom klädindustrin. Se vilka jobb HM erbjuder just nu!
NCG-Responsible (non commercial goods) Sweden Expansion Department
Are you ready to be a part of H&M:s ambitious expansion strategy and the construction of inspiring stores through excellent team work, strategic planning and good communication?
Find your place as a part of the expansion team in a fast growing and dynamic business where fashion retail, ambitious goals, and continued competitiveness are the keywords. We offer a job as part of a team where only you set the limits to your career opportunities, and where your development is just as important as our business – this job may just be your stepping stone to a global career!
Your responsibilities include:
As NCG-responsible at H&M Group your role is to support the Sweden expansion and facility department to secure all interior are delivered in time with high quality in the most cost conscious and sustainable way. It’s a job with many responsibilities, and lots of opportunities to create a positive impact on our business. Your main responsibilities include:
- Driving improvements/actions in processes, methods and tools
- Follow up, analyzing and controlling, invoices, orders and transport costs
- Close teamwork with other departments to enable the optimization through cost, efficiency and quality in the most sustainable way
To succeed in this role, we believe you are:
- Able to prioritize your tasks effectively and thrive with high work load
- A structured and organized approach
- Ability to communicate and negotiate in an open, clear and impactful way with internal and external stakeholders
- English proficiency in speech and writing is a requirement and knowledge of Scandinavian language is preferred
- A person preferably with experience from H&M in Visual Department, Interior Purchasing / Purchasing, Expansion, or Facility Management
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!