Would you like to join an inspiring company that is developing for a sustainable future?
We are looking for Graduates to support Nordea’s regulatory compliance matters. This is an opportunity for you to become part of an international team that solve tasks and participates in projects across the Nordics.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global network.
Your future responsibilities
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join one of these teams:
1.) Governance and Country Compliance Oversight in Group Compliance, Stockholm, where we work across the business areas to coordinate country compliance matters in our Nordic processes to ensure compliance with relevant regulations in the Nordic countries.
2.) Nordea Life and Pensions Compliance unit, Stockholm, where you will be working with a wide variety of tasks. Primarily you will be identifying, minimising and evaluating compliance risks, as well as engaging in dialogue with the business concerning the handling of these. This includes the development and preparation of monitoring and investigations, giving advice and reporting.
3.) Wealth Management Banking, Copenhagen where we give proactive advice and constructive challenge across the Nordics, focusing on investment services, digital offerings and Private Banking customers.
4.) Asset Management Compliance, Copenhagen where we help to protect the business by ensuring that the organisation
understands laws and regulations of the financial markets, properly implements
and observes relevant regulation and that relevant risks and considerations are
addressed in product development and daily business operations.
5) Group Functions Compliance, any of the Nordic capitals, where we are responsible for Compliance Risk Appetite Framework, Compliance Risk Identification and Assessment, Compliance Planning and Compliance Management Information to the Group Executive Management and Group Board.
In this Graduate position you’ll work with:
- Participate in regulatory risk assessments, assurance activities, training planning of compliance activities
- Draft reports and presentations on compliance matters
- Conduct regulatory analyses on specific regulatory areas
- Form part of establishing processes and ways of working for the unit
- Monitoring of controls and activities
- Follow-up on internal and external regulation
- Support the Country Compliance Officers for Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland in their tasks
These roles are based in Stockholm and Copenhagen or any of the Nordic capitals.
Who you are
Welcome to a strong, international team with colleagues who have widespread contact with stakeholders across the bank, working in a dynamic, diverse, business-aware and customer-centric Compliance team.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A Master’s degree
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
- A keen interest in learning about financial regulation and compliance risk management in the financial industry
- Team player with a capability to work independently
- A sense of humor and curiosity
If this sounds like you, get in touch!