Would you like to join an inspiring company that is developing for a sustainable future?
We are looking for a Graduates to work in Process Excellence unit within KYC Operations, Group Financial Crime Prevention. This is an opportunity for you to play a lead role in shaping and strengthening Nordea’s overall Financial Crime defence, and in so doing contribute to Nordea’s strategy to be a safe and trusted partner for our customers, and to the bank’s purpose to serve a greater good in society.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and personally while building a valuable global network.
Your future responsibilities
Who you are
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join KYC Operations Process Excellence team, which provides group-wide solutions to fight financial crime in Nordea. Within GFCP, KYC Operations provides centralised KYC services to our service receivers in the Business Areas.
In this Graduate position you’ll work with:
- Initiatives to maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of KYC processes across the value chain, including automation, robotics, process standardisation, Operational Excellence and nearshoring
- Securing an effective system for receiving, developing and implementing continuous improvements identified by operations teams during daily working
- Supporting the management to implement the strategy of increasing effectiveness and efficiency in financial crime prevention
The role is based in Stockholm and/or Copenhagen. Welcome to a of multi-disciplinary specialists that uniquely brings together expertise from across Financial Crime regulation, Operational Excellence and Project Management.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Basic knowledge of Operational excellence principles and agile ways of working are considered as an advantage
- Interest in serving the greater good in society
- Passionate about collaboration and joint value creation
- A Master’s degree
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!