Would you like to join an inspiring company that is
developing for a sustainable future?
We are looking for Graduates to join P&L and balance sheet
reporting team and Banking Book Applications team. This is an opportunity for you to become professional in financial
reporting with focus on understanding traded financial instruments and also to deliver the next generation financial control
application and process environment to the leading Nordic financial
world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future
brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
where you come in. Collaborating with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, motivating
environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
to be curious and openminded in our approach to innovating better ways of
delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many
opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help
us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
The Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to
provide you as a selected and talented university graduate a unique opportunity
to kick-start you career by learning and developing professionally and
personally while building a valuable global network.
Your future responsibilities
Who you are
As a Graduate in Nordea, you will be taking ownership of your contribution, growth and enjoyment while Nordea will empower you to continuously explore, learn and adapt.
You’ll join P&L and Balance Sheet unit, where we are responsible for controlling and reporting P&L and balance sheet for Markets and Treasury. We focus on understanding the financial drivers of Markets and Treasury business and ensure high quality reporting for decision making. Also, we work on continuously improving these core process through projects and other development initiatives.
In P&L Balance sheet unit, we are looking for Graduates to two positions:
Two to PL&Balance sheet reporting team, where you´ll:
- Profit and loss controls and reporting
- P&L explaining via risk attribution
- Balance sheet controls
- Process development and creating sustainable solutions
One to Banking Book Applications team, where you´ll:
- Support our experienced business analysts in the daily financial reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Participate to the projects transforming our accounting flow
- Support development and continuous improvements in data and processes
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders along the value chain
The both roles are based in Helsinki, Copenhagen or Stockholm.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A Master’s degree
- A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Some technical IT skills or willingness to accumulate these skills
- Genuine interest in accounting and a good understanding of financial instruments
- Self-driven and able to independently deliver solutions
- Interested in learning more and to collaborate
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!