looking for a Senior Capital & Risk Analyst within Group Finance &
Treasury. As a Senior Capital & Risk Analyst in the Regulatory Reporting
team you will be responsible for monthly reporting- both internal and external, continuous improvement
projects and will be a part of the development of new solutions for upcoming
regulations and reporting updates.
You'll join Regulatory Reporting where we are responsible for the capital, liquidity and tax reporting to our management team, the public and financial supervisors. Regulatory Reporting is a unit in Group Function Information & Reporting in Nordea providing regulatory reporting services to various Group Functions, as well as risk analysis and material for interim and annual reports.
Nordea has recently moved our headquarters to Helsinki, Finland, and thus the main regulator is now European Central Bank.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
You’ll join GFIR- Regulatory Reporting, where we are responsible for:
- Regulatory reporting to FSA's, Board of Directors and other stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Providing value-adding solutions/deliveries to internal and external stakeholders to support business decision making and efficient use of capital
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing the development of risk exposure amounts including credit quality changes, regulatory changes and changes in portfolio composition
- Leading and participating in different types of development projects that aim to enable new reporting solutions and making current solutions even better
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team that operates cross Nordea Group through teams based in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen & Lodz.
with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a
meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world
improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding
compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Finance, Accounting or Engineering degree (Master's) or relevant
- 3-10 years' work experience
- Excellent Excel and MS office skills
- Analytical skills and an interest in learning more about capital, liquidity and risk related topics
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Experience from the banking industry and knowledge of SQL, SAS, Business Intelligence solutions or equivalent is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!