Junior Pattern Maker/Cutter to H&M in Stockholm
H&M is looking for driven Junior Pattern Maker/Cutters who want to broaden their horizons and grow with an exciting and successful company.
Working as a Junior Pattern Maker/Cutter at H&M means you will assist the pattern maker/cutter in their daily work in a team of buyers and designers to create our collections. This work will present you with many possibilities to grow and learn new things.
We work in a fast pace environment with new challenges and exciting projects all the time.
To assist Pattern Maker/Cutter with:
- Amendments on patterns.
- Making measurement charts.
- Helping out at fits sessions following the product from 1st sample to production.
- Sending measurement and fit report in the order follow up system.
- Help to check product quality is kept up to standard.
- 3,5 years of pattern making and sewing or similar work experience.
- Speak and write fluent English.
Knowledge in Lectra or other computerized cad/pattern program is a plus but not a requirement (we do have internal training but we see it as meritorious in your profile)
- Knowledge of Ilustrator program.
- Grading knowledge.
- Great energy and drive, always work towards improving the product.
- Team player but still the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Open minded and positive attitude.
- Have a great sense of fashion and style, keeping yourself up to date with the latest trends.
- Accuracy and the ability to find new ways of improving existing technical details and fit.
- Organizational skills, work well under pressure and ability to prioritize workload.
- To identify and analyze problems, and propose solutions.
- To be cost conscious
If you are interested in growing with one of the world’s largest fashion companies this is the opportunity for you.
Location is H&M Buying Office in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
NOTE! This is not an application to any actual/specific position.
The business idea of H&M is "Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way". The H&M group is one of the biggest fashion companies in the world, with more than 171.000 employees, in over 69 markets. H&M group also includes COS, Weekday, Monki, Cheap Monday, ARKET, &Other Stories, H&M Home and Afound.