Are you triggered of making a difference in our supply chain for our interior customer? We are looking for a customer focused and result driven person who share our passion for interior. This is a great opportunity to join our journey in building a world class interior brand.
As our Global Supply Chain Merchandiser, you will have the key responsibility of supporting the Merchandising team in maximizing selling globally. You will work and lead a close collaboration with our buying office regarding optimal buying levels. In addition to this you will also communicate and follow-up with the global logistics department to make sure that activities supports the selling and stock goals in our key markets.
The assignment also include:
• Support store expansion of our Concept Stores globally through establishing optimal allocation and replenishment routines, as well as securing correct stock balances
• Improve way of working for the merchandising team and drive relevant topics towards the different backbone functions
• Support warehouses in our key markets for best product availability in all our store channels
• Support warehouses in creating an overview of high allocation and replenishment periods based on income and selling
• Create and gather learnings and insights for a great supply chain for interior products
• Visit warehouse and stores frequently to give support and be an ambassador for our brand
You share our passion for interior and want to grow together with H&M HOME. You have a strong drive, take initiatives to catch business potential and good interpersonal skills. You are triggered by working at a fast pace in a friendly and warm environment. Since you will be the link between buying, logistics and sales you need to be analytical and structured as a person and have great communication skills. In addition, we see that you are not afraid to lead your team forward.
Your skills also include:
• Business minded and result driven with a passion for sales
• Passionate about great product availability for our customers from production to store
• Excited about being part of developing a smooth supply chain optimized for interior products
• You like testing and setting new processes and are good at having an overview of a complex environment
• Able to explain and communicate goals, results and the best way of working for different audiences in a pedagogically way
• Have experience from either logistics, supply chain, merchandising and/or business process/controlling roles
This is a permanent position located at our creative and dynamic head office in central of Stockholm. You will report to the Global Head of Merchandising. The role would require travelling on a monthly basis. Start date as soon as possible.
Do you want to join our journey building a world class interior brand?
Apply by submitting your CV and personal letter. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible; but no later than 19th of February. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who are we?
At H&M HOME we are building a world class interior brand. Made to inspire, the collections merge modern design and quality with affordable prices – enabling interior lovers across the world to create a personal home. With us, you get the opportunity to work close to our customers in a creative and dynamic culture.
Here, you can use your drive and ambition to set our business in motion and we challenge you with great responsibility from the start. We take care of each other, and we never compromise on sharing ideas and knowledge. With our entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset, we can inspire and attract customers all over the world.
H&M HOME is a global Interior brand within the H&M group – one of the biggest fashion and design companies in the world.