What are you going to do
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs.
As a Business Development intern, your role will be essential in implementing effective sales and marketing strategies on the Swedish market: it is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive sales and marketing training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
You´ll be working on an exciting project where the end goal is to improve the Swedish job board. Your goal will be to increase the number of applicants on the site and also the number of vacancies posted on the site by different customers. You'll be working close with your co-workers in the growing Swedish team where your main responsibilities are listed in the two key areas below:
- Creating and conducting various sales campaigns;
- Recognizing and implementing commercial opportunities;
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients;
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations;
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
- Managing the StudentJob.se website, attracting students and employers to register;
- Analyzing the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools;
- Responding to companies' requests;
- Gather website data used for sales purposes.
We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
What we offer
- International work experience – this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions;
- Various trainings to bring you up to speed on Sales and Online marketing as a whole (SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords…);
- Responsibility and freedom with taking on exciting projects;
- Bonus system to earn extra days off (per 6 months: 4 days off guaranteed– 6 more to earn!);
- A competitive European placement salary (€550); reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month);
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant;
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
What we ask:
- You're studying at a university of applied sciences or university
- Previous sales experience and client management is meritious;
- Interested in international business, sales and online marketing;
- Native tongue Swedish;
- Excellent writing and analytical skills;
- Available for at least 6 months, but a shorter internship may be possible;
- European citizenship.
Please write your application in English!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internship, Traineeship
- Salary indication
Mellan 500€ och 550€ Lön
- Responsible for
- Responsible for Business Development tasks
- Type of Job
- Marknadsföring / PR, Försäljning / Inköp
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Engelska, Svenska