Do you want to join one of H&Ms biggest and fastest growing business areas?
We are now looking for a driven and creative fashion stylist to join our Lookbook Team.
As a Lookbook Stylist you are the overall owner of how our products are presented on hm.com. You are responsible for maintaining the high quality of product presentation, as well as further developing it for each H&M concept. The position is full time, temporary from March/April 2019 until January/February 2020.
H&M STUDIOS is a department within H&M Global Marketing Department where we produce all Lookbook and Still Life images for hm.com. We also produce images for H&M’s social media channels and are involved in catalogue/campaign productions. Together with other functions within the Marketing Department our goal is to create inspirational, exciting and inviting content for all our channels. When recruiting, we aim to build strong, creative and productive teams. To achieve that, we believe that having different perspectives is a key factor.
• Secure commercial and strong product presentation through styling and image based on
assortment and customer profile.
• Ensure daily routines to enable delivery of images.
• Produce and deliver assigned images according to set guidelines.
• Collaborate with Photo Studio Team.
• Add retouch comments when needed.
• Be proactive and bring new ideas to constantly improve the workflow and shopping
Your skills and experience:
• You have a strong fashion and styling sense and the ability to incorporate new fashion trends.
• You have experience working in large and high-paced image production.
• You are highly structured and organized in your work.
• You work well under stressful conditions.
• You are an open, straightforward communicator.
• You are constantly looking for possibilities to improve things.
• You have great social skills and enjoy working in a team!
Does this sound interesting?
Please send your application containing a CV and Cover Letter no later than the 20th of February.