Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna is looking for an ambitious UI/UX designer with a significant drive. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
Designers at Klarna are fundamental players in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful and meaningful ideas and products. Bringing exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution, the designers shape innovative brand experiences and possess broad, up-to-date knowledge of the most innovative communication trends. We pride ourselves on making each project as cool as it can be, and we throw in a bunch of fun while doing it.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced team player to join the Klarna.com Experience team, where you will be responsible for taking the UI design of the Klarna website to the next level. You are super passionate about UI design as well as the actual user experience and journey. You love backing your design with research and testing to ensure the best possible quality. You are an all-rounder who also has experience with visual design and art direction.
Who you are
You are structured, and can identify problems and challenges. You are proactive, can set up processes and you pay great attention to detail which shines through in your pixel perfect designs. You are also fully capable of working independently, and know how to prioritize. It is also important that you have good collaboration skills, and enjoy working closely with others.
What you will do
- Designing predominantly for the website as well as projects doing landing pages for campaigns
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design throughout all phases of a project
- Create designs in line with best practises for search engine optimization
- Conversion rate optimization using A/B tests and analytics
- Be best practice advocate within web to support the vision of other teams and make it come true
- Generate design specification documents to be implemented by developers
We expect you to
- Be fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, Figma
- Have great experience in web design and creating great landing pages that convert
- Have experience in results driven design
You should have
- 4+ years experience in design
- Studio/agency background is a bonus
- Relevant education in design
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
How to apply
Send over a CV in English. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a Design role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Civilingenjör / Arkitekt, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs