xNomad is a newly launched marketplace for short term retail space. Or as it is often referred to, airbnb of pop-ups. xNomad is newly launched investment winning start-up looking to revolutionise the global retail market. As our business expands we are looking to grow our sales and marketing function in Nordics to support and drive the growth we are already experiencing. We are looking for a social enthusiastic intern to part of this exciting journey!
Working closely with the founders and the Sales Business development director - you will be part of our our rapid growth. Through this internship you will gain broad experience from the fields of sales, marketing and communications and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
You may be a student, looking for experience part-time or newly graduated awaiting your next move.
In particular, we are looking for a Sales Admin Intern to make up part of this team.
The ideal candidate should be confident and proficient with:
● Research and sourcing on-trend brands and relevant agencies via social listening and other means, across a number of sectors
● Capable and confident in reaching out to brands and agencies to introduce and discuss xNomad’s portfolio and offering
● The ability to juggle a number of projects
● Prioritise daily tasks
● Strong written and verbal communications
● Strong ability to work and succeed as part of a team
● Effective communications to ensure all team members kept up to date regularly
● Remaining calm under pressure
General description and duties:
● Researching and contacting on-trend Nordic and international brands and agencies to create awareness of xNomad’s Pop Up spaces and services available to them
● Comfortable maintaining and developing relationships with customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
● Excellent at listening to and understanding the brands’ requirements
● Creating detailed proposal documents
● Ability to hunt down vacant properties and landlords for website
Experience and credentials:
● Highly organised, used to working to tight deadlines
● Works well in a pressurised environment
● Able to quickly build strong relationships
● Understanding of a start-up environment. We work hard (really hard) but have fun at the same time!
● Excellent written and verbal communications
● Time and project management skills
● Microsoft office skills
WHY WE LIKE YOU
You make things happen. You find pitching and closing deals exciting.
You have excellent communication skills, are confident to work under pressure by having an autonomous approach.
You understand retail and trends in our industry: we’re not just selling space, we’re selling the future of retail and how everyone should be part of it.
You like to learn and listen, and apply that to your own work.
You are going places, and want to be part of building something special -
WHY YOU LIKE US
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We are determined to enable more entrepreneurs and brands to get their ideas out in the world. We are building something different.
Team is everything
Ange nedan vart du önskar arbeta och glöm inte bort att ange din e-postadress!