Campaign Planner / Project Manager
Do you want to be a part of the newly formed Brand Team? Do you want to be the central point and be part of a big global organisation? Then you could be the hero we are looking for! As a Campaign Planner / Project Manager you would take on a ‘end to end’ approach to managing branding and comms projects for that team, working across Marketing, Expansion, Visual Communications, Social Media, Studio, and Purchasing.
- Create project plans for longer lead brand and content projects.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to create the customer-facing marketing roadmap and weekly content plan and ensure that the roadmap meets brand and business objectives
- The day to day coordination and delivery of multi-channel global content – including promotional activity online, Collaborations and Editorials
- Be the key point of contact that connects all of the different departments
- Make recommendations to the Brand Director and other senior stakeholders to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at the highest level
- Ensure effective use of budget (where required) and creative resource
- If there are no set processes – experience demonstrating how candidate has implemented new processes to support management of their projects
- A strong understanding of web, digital and creative designs with excellent time management skills and an ability to drive a project forward
- Technical knowledge (to an extent) for digital delivery and a passion for innovation within digital communications
- Exceptional at multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment with constant changes.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication
- Strive to constantly improve planning, processes and procedures required to deliver content and excellent attention to details
- Change leader – motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment
- Confident, calm, organised and a clear thinker
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- At least 3 years experience working in house or at an agency delivering digital (including mobile) creative marketing campaigns; ideally for a global business
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders across multiple functions
- Proven experience of working within a team, and a desire to continue to do so
- Experience of managing a wide range of platforms e.g. mobile, display advertising, social (organic and paid)
- Previous experience working with project management tools or content management systems is desirable
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Marknadsföring / PR, IT
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs