What are you going to do:
CityBike is the partner of reference due to the success in the different bidding contracts that has achieved. The company has signed agreements with the main public bicycle system
suppliers to provide the best technology to suit the city’s needs in each case.
- Reporting to the Global Business Development Director at CityBike.
- This role will lead the business growth for CityBike Global in the assigned markets.
- Explore opportunities on a global basis and developing strategies to meet the required objectives, in close collaboration with the executive team and incorporating strategic input and needs from previous lobbying with the mobility and public sector.
- Develop proposals and presentations that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Oversee the whole sales process, from the pre-sales activity to the bidding process, in close coordination with other company roles and external stakeholders.
- Participate in defining the conditions and pricing of the service.
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with new strategic partners to ensure a best-in- class service.
What we offer:
- Skill develop
- Good enviroment
What we ask:
- You're studying at a university of applied sciences or university
- Degree level education (or equivalent).
- Previous experience of 5+ years in a similar position with exposure to bidding /contract licitation tender involving public contractsauthorities. The ideal candidate will have experience in lobbying in the micro mobility, or public sector industry.
- Fluency in the revision of terms and conditions of tenders.
- Ability to manage relations and a network of senior contacts in public organizations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organized
- Fluency in English and other European language (German, Polish, Swedish). Spanish desiderable.
- This position requires frequent travelling.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Responsible for
- International Business Development Manager- Mobility Market Industry
- Profession Sub-category
- Kontor / Administration
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Engelska, Spanska, Svenska