Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them. Job description:About the team
Within the Finance organization, our Performance steering & business control team is responsible for maximizing value creation in the company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to proactively identify and support key management decisions with holistic analysis and insight, both within and across functions. As part of this we oversee business planning, target setting, strategy execution, investments and management reporting. We are embedded across all functions and geographies globally.What we offer
As Head of Business planning & Performance reporting you will be part of the Global Finance Leadership Team (led by the Group CFO) and the Performance steering Core team where you will report to Head of Performance Steering.
This is a crucial leadership role, working with the top leadership of the company across functions to secure an aligned corporate strategy and business plan optimized for value creation. You will also create transparency on monthly and quarterly financial and strategic execution.
You can expect to define and guide and develop your team and the broader organization to drive detailed analysis to derive insights that will drive key business decisions, define key performance metrics, secure the progress of our business transformation and ensure an aligned corporate strategy and execution plan.
You will focus both on our long term plans as well as immediate high priority business issues and see your insights turned into impactful initiatives on a regular basis.Responsibilities
Lead an organization consisting of two teams (>10 persons), that work cross functionally leveraging the broader organization across the company to:
Who you are
- Own and drive long term business planning for the Group, ensuring an aligned corporate strategy and related financial plan that maximizes holistic value creation.
- Secure continuous near term planning, target setting and prioritization of transformation deliverables / strategy execution for the Group, driving alignment and accountability mechanisms.
- Drive monthly and quarterly Group performance steering. Create transparency on total company performance and suggest improvements to the CEO and Executive Management team by consolidating, forecasting and analyzing business performance (income, cash flow, balance sheet, people, sustainability) and execution in key areas of strategy and business transformation.
- Support and lead complex cross functional business analysis and external benchmarking to assess, evaluate and quantify changes in Company strategy and priorities.
- Work closely with Investor relations in messaging vs. investors and equity analysts.
- Continue to develop our way-of-working, digitize, measure and track performance in the future.
We believe that you are externally oriented, curious, proactive and collaborative, with confidence enough to speak your mind. You are also excellent in analytical and conceptual problem solving, and able to guide and develop your teams and top management in connecting financials and strategy to reality.
More formally you have a Master’s degree in Business/Finance or equivalent, and extensive experience from management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, and business operations or planning functions. Additionally, we value your good knowledge in accounting standards, Group consolidation and excellent experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have experience working with and influence executive management and managing cross-functional stakeholders as well as experience in program management, leading and executing projects we see this as a great advantage.
Our Head Office is located in Gothenburg, and so is this role. However, we offer flexibility in location Stockholm, with shared time in Gothenburg office.How to learn more and apply
Does this sound like your next challenge? Please apply for this position through this portal no later than March 6th, enclose CV and Cover letter written in English. Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept application through e-mail. Selections will be running continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Fredrik Hansson, Head of Performance Steering at For information about the recruitment process please contact Senior Recruiter Malin Westman at welcome with your application!
- Önskad utbildningsnivå
- Typ av kontrakt
- Heltidsjobb (förstajobb)
- Typ av jobb
- Projektledning / Konsultjobb
- Körkort önskas
- Tillgång till bil önskas
- Personligt brev krävs