What are you going to do
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs.
Your role will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute to our success!
What will You be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob.se website, attracting students and employers to register
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations
- You’ll analyze the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools
- You’ll be in charge of our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You’ll respond to all clients, from big name companies to students
- You’ll support the Swedish sales team by for example gathering website data used for sales purposes (you’re not expected to do any sales tasks yourself)
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
What we offer:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office – there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by +/- 35-40 international colleagues
- Online marketing team consists of 8 other interns from all over Europe, led by an experienced digital marketer who will train and help you
- Trainings on SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting, online marketing as a whole, conversion rate optimization
- A competitive European placement salary (€550) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200 per month)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- €350 p/month)
- Bonus system to earn extra days off (per 6 months: 4 days off guaranteed– 6 more to earn!)
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
What we ask:
- You're studying at a university of applied sciences or university
- You’re preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Communication
- Your native tongue is Swedish
- You enjoy writing texts and working with numbers / data
- You’re interested in international business and online marketing
- You are preferably available for at least 6 months, but a shorter internship may be possible
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe
Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Starting date: Beginning of December 2018
Start date is in December. However for the right candidate we could be a bit flexible. If you're not available to start until later, let us know in the application!
Interested in this challenging and diverse placement where you'll get lots of responsibility?
Click Apply Now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internship, Traineeship
- Salary indication
Mellan 500€ och 550€ per månad
- Responsible for
- Online marketing
- Type of Job
- Marknadsföring / PR, Online marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Engelska, Svenska